Directions how to view the Suriname Pictures
In order to view the Suriname Pictures properly you need to know the following things:
- If you click on a thumbnail you can view a larger version of that picture.
- If you move the mouse atop of the picture you are viewing or click on it additional information about that
picture will be presented to you after a few seconds.
- You also can navigate through the pictures by clicking on the next/previous links.
- You can navigate through the thumbnail survey by clicking on the next/previous links or by selecting the page
number of the thumbnail survey you want to see.
- The page number of the survey you are currently viewing is displayed in bold text.
All the scripts and the contents of these pages are produced and written by Peter Troon.
These Pages © 2001 - 2005 Peter A. J. Troon.
Note: This page is part of the Peter Troon Site